We are looking for a driven and personable intermediate accountant to join our team. Our business has seen consistent growth year on year and we are looking to recruit additional team members. We offer career development in an environment that is dynamic yet welcoming, flexible and collaborative.
In this role you will have responsibility for providing end-to-end accounting services to a diverse portfolio of clients that range from start up businesses right through to mature trading businesses and family offices. This role reports directly to the team manager but also has day-to-day access to the directors.
Business services is driven by close client relationships that provides clients with timely advice, value added services and personalised attention. This ensures that no two days are the same and you will continue to progress, learn and develop in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, Business Activity Statements, management accounts for Individuals, Companies and Trusts.
- Taxation Planning and identification of potential tax strategies
- Regular communication with both clients and regulatory bodies on a range of matters
- Show initiative to identify potential solutions for client accounting and tax issues
- Assist junior staff on technical matters as required
- Manage workflow autonomously
- Completed tertiary qualification in Accounting or Business majoring in Accounting
- Undertaking CA Program (or equivalent)
- Two years or greater experience in public practice accounting
- Strong commitment to ethics, quality service and client relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and high attention to detail
- Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you!