We are looking for an accomplished senior accountant to join our dynamic team. Our business is continually growing we are looking to recruit additional team members – offering career development in a welcoming, flexible and collaborative environment.
In this role you will have responsibility for managing client assignments and building lasting client relationships – providing clients both tax advice and compliance services. This role reports directly to the team manager but also has day-to-day access to the directors.
Your client portfolio will include a variety of clients that may range from start-ups right through to large mature trading businesses and family offices. This ensures that no two days are the same and you will continue to progress, learn and develop in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of complex financial statements, tax returns, Business Activity Statements, management accounts for Individuals, Companies and Trusts.
- Taxation Planning and identification of potential tax strategies
- Identifying realistic solutions for clients in their day to day taxation affairs
- Regular communication with both clients and regulatory bodies on a range of matters
- Assist junior staff on technical matters as required
- Completed tertiary qualification in Accounting or Business majoring in Accounting
- Completion of CA or CPA Program
- 3 – 5 years tax and business services experience
- Strong commitment to ethics, quality service and client relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and high attention to detail
- Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills