Mark is a highly regarded accountant with over 15 years’ experience in public practice, providing diverse business consulting advice across a variety of professional service disciplines including taxation, financial accounting, business structuring and asset protection. He assists with identifying commercial opportunities and implementing agreed strategic initiatives, and plays a key role in helping businesses ultimately achieve their objectives and support their growth strategy.
Mark has extensive experience in providing advisory services to business owners and senior executives of listed and non-listed reporting entities including start-ups, and small and medium size trading entities across a variety of industries, specialising in family groups, property, finance, medical, tech, primary production, high net worth individuals and retirement planning.
Financial Modelling and Reporting
Preparation of 3-way financial models within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods( FMCG), mining, beauty and wholesale industries, allowing for the assessment of an organisation’s sensitivities and subsequent impacts on cash flow, bank covenants, and other key performance measures. Subsequent identification of areas to improve business, also having consideration on the impact and identification of various growth opportunities.
Structuring and Asset Protection
Assistance with start-up business structures and restructuring of existing businesses within the dental, FMCG, property and construction industries, ensuring maximum tax efficiency whilst also incorporating essential asset protection.
Advisory and statutory financial reporting for an ASX listed start-up, large government owned corporations and large private groups.
Outsourced CFO Function
Outsourced CFO function and management reporting across technology, mining and investment industries.
Get in Touch
Areas of Expertise
- Business Advisory and Taxation
- Business Start-up, structuring and asset protection
- 3-way financial modelling, cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Outsourced CFO Function
- Management Accounting
- Consolidation Accounting for listed and non-listed groups
- SMSF and LRBA arrangements
- Medical Professionals, Property Development, Technology, Construction and Civil Works, Legal, Primary Production
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Certificate of Public Practice, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), Western Sydney University
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting, TAFE NSW
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan Professional
- Registered Tax Agent
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- The Tax Institute