Mark is a highly regarded accountant with over 12 years’ experience in public practice providing diverse business consulting advice across a variety of professional service disciplines including taxation, financial accounting, business structuring and superannuation. He is a member of both the Institution of the Chartered Accountants Australia and the Tax Institute, holds a degree in Business (Accounting) and a diploma of Financial Planning.
Mark has extensive experience in providing advisory services to business owners and senior executives of listed and non-listed reporting entities across a variety of industries, specializing in high net worth individuals and family groups, property, finance, medical and retirement planning.
Advisory and statutory financial reporting for an ASX listed start-up, large government-owned corporations and large private groups.
Outsourced CFO Function
Outsourced CFO function and management reporting across technology, mining and investment industries.
Financial Modelling and Forecasting
Preparation of 3-way financial models within the FMCG, mining, beauty and wholesale industries allowing for the assessment of an organisation’s sensitivities and subsequent impacts on cash flow, bank covenants, and other key performance measures. Subsequent identification of areas to improve business and to also consider the impact of various growth opportunities.
Structuring and Asset Protection
Assistance with start-up business structures and restructuring of existing businesses within the dental, FMCG, property and construction industries ensuring maximum tax efficiency whilst also incorporating essential asset protection.
Get in Touch
Areas of Expertise
- Taxation and Business Advisory
- Business Set-up and structuring
- Outsourced CFO Function
- Management Accounting
- Consolidation Accounting for listed and non-listed groups
- Structuring and Asset Protection
- SMSF and LRBA arrangements
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Certificate of Public Practice, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), Western Sydney University
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting, TAFE NSW
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan Professional
- Registered Tax Agent
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- The Tax Institute