Sharn is a manager at Ecovis Clark Jacobs with 10 years of experience in public practice, primarily in taxation, business services and consulting. He has practical experience in his field across a diverse range of professional disciplines, including business structuring and development, international business operations and taxation advisory.
Throughout his career, Sharn has worked with clients across many different industries, from farming and agricultural, to medical professionals, logistics services, forestry, and building and construction companies.
Sharn enjoys working closely with business owners to achieve the common goal of business growth and profit. With experience advising both small business owners and large corporates, he understands that the journey of every business is different, requiring a unique approach each time.
Engaging with start-up medical professionals, providing key structural advice to foster their growth within a competitive industry as they transition to business owners. Also working alongside well established doctors and specialists, providing ongoing structural advice, tax planning services and business development assistance and benchmarking.
Understanding the vision of clients looking to expand overseas and working with those already based in multiple international jurisdictions. Liaising with all jurisdictions in the business group to advise the best taxation and strategic outcome. Consolidated reporting in Australia for the group.
Get in Touch
Areas of Expertise
- Taxation and Business Advisory
- Corporate Structuring of Small and Large Groups
- International Business Operations
- Medical and Dental Industry
- Asset Protection
- Tax Planning, Cashflow Forecasting and Budgeting
- Management Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Accounting (Griffith University)
- Bachelor of International Business (Griffith University)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand