Jakin is a Director at Ecovis Clark Jacobs with more than 19 years of public practice experience in the accounting and business services profession.
Primarily advising in the areas of taxation, business structuring, asset protection, financial systems and compliance, Jakin is committed to providing high quality and valued service to his clients who range from professionals, high net wealth families, SME’s and corporate groups. Jakin works closely with a client base across a broad selection of industries including advertising and media, investment, financial services, retail/wholesale, construction and healthcare.
Jakin also manages the external client audit and review engagements of the practice. Focusing mainly on statutory and regulatory audit requirements, Jakin assists clients to identify areas of non-compliance and gain confidence in the integrity of the information, systems and processes of their business.
National Healthcare Provider
Advising on group operating structures across multiple state locations and corporate taxation compliance.
Australia and New Zealand wholesale distributor
Management of the business finance function for Australia and New Zealand upon the sudden loss of the group financial controller.
Conduct of the group company audit including subsidiaries in Australia and Asia.
Global Technology Company
Advising shareholders on the company sale to an ASX listed company.
Forensic accounting and expert witness advice for financial settlement proceedings.
Family office function
Working closely with trusted advisers as part of the family office team for wealthy families and high profile individuals.
Get in Touch
Areas of Expertise
- Business and personal taxation compliance
- Audit of ASX listed and ASIC regulated companies
- Financial reporting
- Business structuring and asset protection
- Buying and selling businesses
- Succession planning
- Information systems and technology
- Certificate of Public Practice, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting; Chartered Accountants Australia and NZ
- Bachelor of Commerce (Macquarie University)
- Master of Applied Taxation (University of New South Wales)
- Registered Company Auditor
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- The Taxation Institute, Fellow
- Registrierter Steuerberater