Business Valuation & Due Diligence
Knowing the market value of a business or property is essential when purchasing or selling. A quality valuation highlights areas of a business contributing the most value, enabling you to make accurate, strategic financial and operational decisions.
- Initial review of documents
- Provide preliminary valuation report
- Deliver formal valuations – businesses and practices
- Provide economic loss reports
- Conduct ‘reasonableness review’ and provide shadow expert services
- Value superannuation interests
- Review settlement structure for taxation implications.
- Succession and estate planning