Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF) require expert support to meet all legal obligations and legislative requirements. Setting up your SMSF properly from the beginning, enables you to grow your wealth in the most tax efficient manner.
- Advise on tax, structure, and establish your SMSF
- Apply for and manage TFN, ABN and other requirements
- Prepare annual financial and member statements.
- Administer and lodge audit and annual tax return.
- Maintain records and trustee minutes
- Update and manage to meet all changes in requirements and legislations.