Elissa is a Director of the firm and joined Ecovis Clark Jacobs in 2009. She has over 20 years’ experience in public practice providing specialist advice across a range of sectors in financial accounting, taxation, audit, corporate governance, corporate strategy and corporate secretarial services. Her clients range from start-up businesses, high net worth family groups, unlisted reporting entities, listed companies and government-owned corporations. Elissa enjoys working closely with her clients to build strong relationships and provide innovative and practical solutions to help them solve problems within their business and achieve their strategic goals.
Advising on a range of acquisitions and disposals, structure and benchmarking of performance. Advising on matters in relation to the sale of a private dental aggregator to an international health fund. Regular contributor to Australian Dental Association magazine.
Advising on a range of structural, income tax and GST issues within the property industry.
Provision of ongoing advisory surrounding financial reporting to a government-owned corporation and preparation of Annual Reports for a listed start-up.
Outsourced CFO Function
Management reporting and outsourced CFO function to a range of private groups across the property development, technology, mining and investment sectors.
Company secretary for a fast-growing listed Technology Company.
Get in Touch
Areas of Expertise
- Outsourced CFO Function
- Management Accounting
- Taxation Advisory
- Business Services
- Corporate Secretarial
- Dental Industry
- Property Development
- Technology Industry
- Certificate of Public Practice, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Queensland)
- Bachelor of Law (Hons) (University of Queensland)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan Professional
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Justice of the Peace
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Governance Institute of Australia
- The Taxation Institute