Heath is a Director of the firm and has over 20 years’ experience in practice, working in business services, taxation, audit and consulting.
He has developed a specialisation in the medical and dental industries but actively engages with clients in a broad range of industries including publishing, professional consulting, legal practices, building, construction, civil contracting and manufacturing.
Heath supervises the firms’ audit and assurance engagements, including litigation support, and sits on the Ecovis International Marketing Board.
He likes to work together with his clients tailoring our service to the client’s specific individual needs, which includes industry KPI comparison, forecasting, projections, financing and efficient tax structuring.
I am committed to deliver pragmatic and client-focussed solutions in all advisory engagements
Advising on a range of acquisitions and disposals, structure and benchmarking of performance. Advising on matters in relation to the startup, sale and an ongoing operation of a healthcare provider in Australia, expansion from 3 locations through to over 80.
Advising on a range of acquisitions and disposals, structure and benchmarking of performance. Advising on matters in relation to the sale of a private dental aggregator to an international health fund.
Training and Presenting
Regular contributor and presenter at Medical and Dental seminars for practitioners in both Australia and New Zealand. Long term and regular contributor to Australian Dental Association magazine.
Get in Touch
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Healthcare
- Taxation Advisory
- Business Restructure
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Medical and Dental
- Property Development
- Startup Technology
- Building & Construction
- International Taxation
- Business Valuations and Dispute Resolution
- Certificate of Public Practice, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of New England)
- Masters of Taxation Law (University of Sydney)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan Professional
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Registered Company Auditor
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- The Taxation Institute