Audit & Assurance
ECOVIS Clark Jacobs has a bespoke audit service which moves beyond statutory compliance. We have developed this service over the years with our clients, for our clients.
We work with you to understand your business, identify risks, and provide insights. We focus on a collaborative approach, delivering value, not just compliance
Our audit team is experienced and equipped to provide audit and assurance services to all types of entities and businesses. Our extensive experience includes listed and unlisted public companies, foreign owned companies, large private businesses, and not-for-profit organisations such as associations, charities, non-government schools, and foundations.
Our team goes beyond statutory compliance, working with your management, identifying key risks to your business, industry, accounting systems and IT systems. We then develop a targeted approach to address these risks, identify opportunities for improvement, formulate recommendations and provide a comprehensive report to key stakeholders.
- External Audits
- Internal Audits
- Trust Account Audits
- AFSL Audits
- Government grant acquittals
- Profiling and managing risk
- Due diligence
- Special reviews
- Financial reporting and advisory
- Financial statement preparation
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements
- Risk profiling and risk management
- Review and create fraud prevention strategies
- Advice on internal controls and process improvement
Specialist Audit Services
- Compliance audits including industry specific compliance for non-government schools (section 83c) and not-for -profit entities in general, including ANCP funding