We are looking for an intermediate-level auditor to join our dynamic team. Our business is continually growing and we offer career development in a welcoming, flexible and collaborative environment.
In this role you will be responsible for executing audit procedures on a diverse range of clients and assisting with planning and reporting phase of the audit engagement as well. The role also provides you with an opportunity to work with the Directors.
The role includes:
- Identifying risks and other critical information from a wide source of information.
- Assisting senior team members where required
- Applying professional judgement
- Building rapport with clients
- Exposure to a wide variety of business
- Assists with preparing audited financial statements and reports through adjustments, reconciling, analysing and interpreting financials.
- Completed tertiary qualification in Accounting, or Business majoring in Accounting
- 2 years + audit experience working in a CA firm (from planning stage, risk assessment and testing through to completion)
- Strong commitment to ethics, quality service and client relationships
- Strong knowledge of the application of Australian Accounting Standards (AASBs) and Australian Standards of Auditing (ASAs)
- Ability to work autonomously and high attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft product suite (excel, word, power-point)
- Working knowledge of CaseWare or similar audit document management software