Joanne has 20 years of experience in practice as a bookkeeper, BAS Agent and business manager, working in compliance, payroll and management reporting.
Prior to joining ECJ Online, Joanne owned and operated her own successful bookkeeping business with over 120 clients from a broad range of industries ranging from start-up companies to medical professionals and subsidiaries of foreign companies.
She loves to assist clients to feel in control of their finances and to use accurate financial information to improve business performance and plan for the business cycle. She understands the importance of the bookkeeper, the accountant and the business owner all working towards the same goal as part of a team.
Training and Presenting
guest speaker at ATO seminars, Australian Bookkeeper’s Network Annual Conference and on behalf of Xero Partners
active in mentoring and support of bookkeepers, past member of Xero Partner Advisory Panel, member of ATO Working Party on Payroll
Pro bono Work
Board of Directors – Hornsby-Kuring-Gai Community Transport
Get in Touch
Areas of Expertise
- Xero Accounting,integrations & conversions
- Procedures and workflow efficiencies
- BAS and business compliance
- Management reporting
- Training – Xero and bookkeeping practice
- Master of Business Administration (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Certificate IV – Bookkeeping (Open Colleges)
- Bachelor of Social Work (University of NSW)
- Registered BAS Agent
- Australian Bookkeepers Association
- Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Representative Panel, Australian Bookkeepers Association